How Mommy Likes Her Wine Photo Contest
|Date:||Nov. 11 - 17, 2013|
GR Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Account
Last month, we hosted a Kids Halloween Costume Contest and this month it’s all about the Mommy Warriors! Continuing our season of giving, we are hosting a How Mommy Likes Her Wine photo contest on our social media pages, November 11th-17th.
We’re asking Moms to have fun, get creative, and send in photos of how you like to drink your wine for your chance to win! Must use hashtag #MommyLikesHerWine.
How to Enter:
To enter, you can
Must include hashtag #MommyLikesHerWine in order for your submission to be counted.
Must be 21 and over to enter.
How to Win:
The GR Team will pick their top 3 favorite photos.
First Place winner will receive:
Mommy Swag Bag
Second & Third Place winner will receive:
When: November 21st, 2013 @ 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern
Thank you to our sponsors:
* We appreciate your discretion when selecting a photo. Any inappropriate photos will be flagged and reported and immediately disqualified from the contest.
Rules & Regulations:
1. MUST BE 21 TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. By submitting an entry to the Generation Rescue How Mommy Likes Her Wine Photo Contest, you are agreeing to be bound by the following legal terms.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, use Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram accounts to share photos beginning at 12:00:01 AM PST November 11, 2013 and ending at 11:59:00 PM PST on November 17, 2013 (the "Entry Period"). For the caption of each photo, enter any appropriate descriptive text along with the hashtag "#MommyLikesHerWine" (collectively the photo and associated text or other materials are your "Entry"). For your entry to be valid and viewable, you must have your account privacy settings turned off.
5. PUBLIC VOTING: During the Entry Period, friends of the entrant are permitted to “Like”, “Favorite”, and/or “Retweet” submissions.
6. FINALISTS: The 10 entries that receive the most “likes” during the Entry Period will be potential Finalists. A drawing of the top 10 entries will be held to select the winner.
7. JUDGING PERIOD / WINNER SELECTION: The Judging Period will begin at 12:00:01 AM PST on November 11, 2013. The winner will be announced on the Generation Rescue Facebook page. The winner will notified by a staff member of Generation Rescue via comment on the winning photo. Further instruction on how to collect the prize will be sent to the winner.
8. PRIZES: On November 21, 2012, Generation Rescue will announce the Winner on the Generation Rescue Facebook Page, where the winning photograph and the name of the Winner will be displayed. One first prize will be awarded to the Winner. Prize includes: (1) copy of "Thinking Moms Revolution"; a Generation Rescue “Angel Wings” t-shirt; and a bottle of wine by Cellar Angels.
9. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Generation Rescue does not claim any ownership rights in your Entry. By using the "#MommyLikesHerWine" hashtag to submit an Entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and grant Generation Rescue a non-exclusive, fully paid-up and royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate your Entry, including without limitation the right to distribute all or part of your Entry in any media formats through any media channels.
10. WARRANTIES: By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry: o is your own original work; o does not contain material or images that is, in Generation Rescue’s sole judgment, obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or defamatory; o does not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity; o does not contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information; o does not and will not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; and o does not trigger any reporting or royalty obligation to any third party. You further represent and warrant that the rights that you are granting under these Official Rules do not conflict in any way with any other agreement to which you are a party, or with any commitments, restrictions, or obligations that you are under to any other person or entity. If your Entry contains an image or representation of an identifiable feature of a person other than yourself (for example, if enough of someone else’s face were shown so that that person could be identified), then you represent and warrant that you obtained the express approval of that person before submitting your Entry.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Event, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Generation Rescue, Inc., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, as well as each judge (collectively "Released Entities") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising out of your participation in the Event or inability to participate in the Event. Released Entities are not responsible for any miscommunications such as technical failures related to computer, telephone, mobile device, cable, wireless, or unavailable network or server connections, related technical failures, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries. Any compromise to the fair and proper conduct of this Event may result in the disqualification of an Entry, termination of the Event, or other remedial action, at the sole discretion of Generation Recue. Generation Rescue and its agents shall have the right to remove any Entry from the Event Webpage at any time, if, in their sole discretion, an Entry is determined to be obscene, offensive, inappropriate, or to infringe or violate the rights of any person or entity.
12. WAIVER: By entering the Event, you waive all rights to seek injunctive or equitable relief, or to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.