What is one thing you’d love to do for yourself this summer?
If you can’t imagine finding any time for yourself, take this opportunity to think about what you would like to do for YOU.
It is so important to make time for yourself! Stealing a few moments here and there can make a big difference in your day and make you a stronger parent to care for your family.
So we’re asking you...What is your Summer Guilty Pleasure?
To enter, all you need to do is take a photo of what a “Guilty Pleasure” looks like to you, upload your photo to Instagram, and tag it with #GRSummerGuiltyPleasure.
The top 10 most “liked” images will be selected as finalists. Of the top 10, one winner will be selected by a random drawing to WIN:
An Autographed Copy of Jenny’s Upcoming Book “Bad Habits”
An Autographed Copy of Love Lust & Faking It
A Generation Rescue T-Shirt
And, TWO Bottles of the Special Edition Generation Rescue Pinot Gris, Autographed by Blanchard Family Wines.
Contest Begins: July 16, 2012
Contest Ends: July 26, 2012
Winner will be announced on July 31, 2012 on the Generation Rescue Facebook Page and our eNewsletter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. TAKE A PHOTO: take a fun picture of an activity that you will do or would like to do this summer. (Outdoor activities, food & wine, reading, entertainment, etc.)
2. UPLOAD IT TO INSTAGRAM: On your smart phone, upload your photo to Instagram.
3. TAG IT: Add the contest hashtag #GRSummerGuiltyPleasure so that we can identify all the contest submissions.
4. TUNE IN: On July 31st, 2012 we will announce the winner in our eNewsletter and on our Facebook Page.
Contest Sponsored by Blanchard Family Wines
The Blanchard Family Winery is a boutique family winery in Sonoma County, CA. In support of Generation Rescue, they created a special edition 2011 Pinot Gris sourced from a Russian River Valley vineyard. Through their website the unique wine is available for $30 a bottle and 10% of the proceeds are donated back to Generation Rescue.
Can't wait for the contest to end?
* We appreciate your discretion when selecting a photo. Any inappropriate photos will be flagged and reported and immediately disqualified from the contest.
Rules & Regulations:
1. MUST BE 21 TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. By submitting an entry to the Instagram A Picture of Your Summer “Guilty Pleasure” Contest, you are agreeing to be bound by the following legal terms.
2. Instagram A Picture of Your Summer “Guilty Pleasure” Contest (the "Event") will begin at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time ("EST") July 16, 2012 and end at 11:59:00 PM PST on July 26, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). The Event is sponsored by Generation Rescue and Blanchard Family Wines. Multiple entries are permitted. Participation is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for checking applicable laws in your jurisdiction before participating in the Event to make sure that your participation is legal and to ensure that you comply with all relevant laws. You are responsible for obtaining any and all applicable government-required documents and permissions needed to use a prize.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Event is open to individuals 21 years of age or older at the time of registration. In order to participate, you must have a mobile device with either a data plan or wifi access and with the Instagram application installed.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, use the Instagram application on your mobile device to snap photos beginning at 12:00:01 AM PST July16, 2012 and ending at 11:59:00 PM PST on July 26, 2012 (the "Entry Period"). For the caption of each photo, enter any appropriate descriptive text along with the hashtag"#GRSummerGuiltyPleasure" (collectively the photo and associated text or other materials are your "Entry"). For your entry to be valid and viewable, you must have your Instagram account privacy setting turned off.
5. PUBLIC VOTING: During the Entry Period, friends of the entrant are permitted to “Like” submissions on Instagram.
6. FINALISTS: The 10 entries that receive the most “likes” during the Entry Period will be potential Finalists. A random drawing of the top 10 entries will be held to select the winner.
7. JUDGING PERIOD / WINNER SELECTION: The Judging Period will begin at 12:00:01 AM PST on July 27, 2012. The winner will be announced on the Generation Rescue Facebook page and in the Generation Rescue eNewsletter. The winner will notified by a staff member of Generation Rescue via comment on the winning photo. Further instruction on how to collect the prize will be sent to the winner.
8. PRIZES: On July 31, 2012, Generation Rescue will announce the Winner on the Generation Rescue Facebook Page and Generation Rescue eNewsletter, where the winning Instagram photograph and the name of the Winner will be displayed. One first prize will be awarded to the Winner. Prize includes: (1) Autographed copy of “Bad Habits” by Jenny McCarthy (upon release to the public); (1) Autographed copy of “Love Lust & Faking It” by Jenny McCarthy; a Generation Rescue “Angel Wings” t-shirt; and a bottle of 2011 Pinot Gris by Blanchard Family Wines.
9. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Generation Rescue does not claim any ownership rights in your Entry. By using the "#GRSummerGuiltyPleasure" hashtag to submit an Entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and grant Generation Rescue a non-exclusive, fully paid-up and royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate your Entry, including without limitation the right to distribute all or part of your Entry in any media formats through any media channels.
10. WARRANTIES: By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry:
o is your own original work;
o does not contain material or images that is, in Generation Rescue’s sole judgment, obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or defamatory;
o does not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity;
o does not contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
o does not and will not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; and
o does not trigger any reporting or royalty obligation to any third party.
You further represent and warrant that the rights that you are granting under these Official Rules do not conflict in any way with any other agreement to which you are a party, or with any commitments, restrictions, or obligations that you are under to any other person or entity.
If your Entry contains an image or representation of an identifiable feature of a person other than yourself (for example, if enough of someone else’s face were shown so that that person could be identified), then you represent and warrant that you obtained the express approval of that person before submitting your Entry.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Event, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Generation Rescue, Inc., Facebook, Instagram, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, as well as each judge (collectively "Released Entities") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising out of your participation in the Event or inability to participate in the Event. Released Entities are not responsible for any miscommunications such as technical failures related to computer, telephone, mobile device, cable, wireless, or unavailable network or server connections, related technical failures, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries. Any compromise to the fair and proper conduct of this Event may result in the disqualification of an Entry, termination of the Event, or other remedial action, at the sole discretion of Generation Recue. Generation Rescue and its agents shall have the right to remove any Entry from the Event Webpage at any time, if, in their sole discretion, an Entry is determined to be obscene, offensive, inappropriate, or to infringe or violate the rights of any person or entity.
12. WAIVER: By entering the Event, you waive all rights to seek injunctive or equitable relief, or to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.