2. Upload a picture of your favorite blended treat like a smoothie, soup, or salsa and share the recipe.
3. Share your submission and get votes from your Facebook friends.
4. The recipe with the most votes will win a Rescue Bullet autographed by Jenny McCarthy.
Contest Start Date: Submit your photos between 1/27/12 through 2/8/12
Voting Period: Voting period will run from 2/10/12 through 2/22/12
Winner Announced: The winner wil be announced on February 24, 2012
Contest Terms & Conditions:
The Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Facebook Generation Rescue/Magic Bullet Fans: Enter the “Rescue Bullet Recipe Contest” on the official Generation Rescue Facebook Page. Upload a video, 2 minutes or less, of you making a blended recipe through the Contests tab on the Generation Rescue Facebook page. Submissions shall be accepted beginning 12:00 AM PST on Friday, January 13th, 2012 and will be open for submissions until 11:59 PM PST on Wednesday, January 25th, 2012. The Generation Rescue and Magic Bullet Team will be selecting 5 finalists, based on taste, creativity and presentation, announced on Friday, January 27, 2012, or earlier. Then, a Public voting period begins January 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM PST, until Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. Public may vote once per entry per day from each Facebook account. Magic Bullet/Generation Rescue will announce the 3 contest winners on or before February 10, 2012 via the Generation Rescue Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GenerationRescue.OfficialPage.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, except those states and provinces where this contest would be void or prohibited. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter, you must be the parent or legal guardian of any child featured in the submitted video and have a valid registered Facebook account. You may obtain a Facebook account prior to entering the contest by going to www.Facebook.com and signing up at no cost to you. You may not use anyone else’s Facebook account and can only enter through your own Facebook account. Employees and directors of Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, or any of their parents, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies, and immediate family members and persons who live in the same household as such employees and directors, including employees of Generation Rescue, are not eligible to participate. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
1. How To Enter. Upload a video, 2 minutes or less, of you making a blended recipe through the Contests tab on the Generation Rescue Facebook page. Only one entry per person is allowed.
Entries must be original with you. Any materials or photos used by you must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Feel free to use your own created images, images without intellectual property protection or images from the public domain. If the photo contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the photo by the Magic Bullet/Generation Rescue. Further, you represent that you are the sole owner of the photo. You agree to hold Sponsor harmless from all liabilities, including costs and attorneys’ fees from your breach of this or any other representation and warranty set forth in the Official Rules.
All entries shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, when submitted, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Sponsor reserves the right to remove entries from the Facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos includes content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
2. Prize. 3 winners will receive 1 of 3 prizes: (1) Rescue Bullet blending system, (1) Magic Bullet blending system, (1) 101 Recipe Book, all signed by Jenny McCarthy. Prize winner is responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes imposed as a result of receiving the prize.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies' and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties. Entrants also authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsors' sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, , incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. The Indemnified Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any phone, computer or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST'S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
4. SPONSOR: Capital Brands, LLC, 11755 Wilshire Blvd, St 1200, Los Angeles CA 90025.
**None of the information presented here should be considered medical advice or a "cure" for autism. The information presented represents strategies for dealing with autism that have been reported as successful by professionals and/or families with autism. While we believe this information to be accurate we are not in a position to independently verify it and cannot guarantee that it will work in any particular case. No treatment for autism should be attempted without prior consultation with a physician familiar with autism spectrum disorders.